NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Keep It Carolina Sweepstakes (Sweepstakes) is open only to those who are US Residents aged 18 years or older as of 6/01/2018 and participate fully in the criteria below.
In order to be eligible, a Participant must submit their email address to Mati, LLC via the online sweepstakes here or through an event email capture. Submissions will also be accepted via email to email@example.com.
Only one entry per person will be accepted. Mati, LLC reserves the right to disqualify any person(s) who they believe submits more than one entry.
Employees of Mati, LLC its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Participant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mati, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 6/01/18, 9am, EST and ending 6/30/18 11:59PM EST. All online entries must be received by 6/30/18, 11:59pm, EST.
- By entering in the sweepstakes you agree to subscribe to sponsor email lists and receive further email communication from the sponsors.
- How to Enter: To Enter the Sweepstakes simply submit a valid email address on the sweepstakes page here OR emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name, last name, and the following words: “I agree to receive email from MATI Energy.” More entries can be gained by completing actions on the sweepstakes page here after an entrant submits their email address.
The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize.
Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mati, LLC.
- Prize: The winner of the sweepstakes will receive; 6 volumes of The Scout Guide - Raleigh | Durham | Chapel Hill ($60), 11 bags of Artisan Tropic Chips ($40), 1 Artisan Tropic t-shirt (size M) ($15), 1 Roots Hummus t-shirt (size M) ($15), 10 free Roots Hummus Coupons ($45), 1 Free Spiffy Detail ($99 value) + Dashboard Sunshade, 1 Variety 12-Pack of MATI Energy ($27), 1 MATI T-Shirt (size determined by winner) ($19), 12 bottles of Buchi Kombucha ($80), 12 bottles of Buchi Kefir Soda ($80).
Actual/appraised value of prize is $500, and may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Mati, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mati, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Mati, LLC. Winner will be notified on July 6th 2018 by a social direct message, public social post, and/or email within one day (24hrs) following selection of Winner. Mati, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 1 day (24hrs) from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in the Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Mati, LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that Mati, LLC anyone acting on behalf of Mati, LLC and Mati, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Mati, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mati, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case,Mati, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mati, LLC. Mati, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mati, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mati, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mati, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, U.S.A., WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.
As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Mati, LLC 201 W Main St Durham, NC 27701. Requests must be received no later than 6/5/18
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Mati, LLC.
- The Sweepstakes hosted by Mati, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By Participating, You, the Participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.