Summertime Supply Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility Summertime Supply Giveaway (Contest) is open to all legal US Residents ages 18 years or older as of 4/30/18 and is void where prohibited by law. NOTE: This Contest is also open to employees of Mati, LLC (“MATI”) its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employee. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to RulesBy participating, the Contestant (“Participant” or “You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and Participant represents and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mati, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest PeriodEntries will be accepted online starting on 4/29/18, 5pm, PST and ending 5/30/18,11:59 pm PST. All online entries must be received by 5/30/18, 11:59 pm PST. This is not a Game of Chance, and no Odds of Winning are established.
4. How to Enter and How to WinTo Enter the Contest you must submit a photo ("Submission" or "Entry"), following the theme and guidelines detailed on the Summertime Supply web page ("Contest Page"). The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified on the Contest Page, to be eligible to win a prize.Submissions will be open to voting on the Contest Page. Participants with the highest number of votes on one single picture at the end of the Contest Period will be declared the Winners. More details on how Winners are selected is found below.Submissions that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mati, LLC.VOTING GUIDELINES:Voting is open to anyone ("Voters"), including Employees of MATI. Voters may cast a "Vote" one time, per Submission, every FOUR (4) hours. There is an unlimited number of times a Voter can Vote during this contest, so as long as it meets the one submission every 4 hour rule and comply with the guidelines outlined in all of these Terms.Any votes that are deemed to be fraudulent in any way will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mati, LLC. Further details and Guidelines on Photo Submission and Voting can be found below.
5. PrizesThree prizes will be awarded to the top 3 Winner(s) of the Contest:Grand Prize (1 Winner): A FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini 8/9 Polaroid Camera, INSTAX Mini Instant Film Twin Pack, MATI Swag Pack, and 1 Year MATImaniac Membership (includes a 12-pack of MATI). Total Prize Value: $210Second Prize (1 Winner): MATI Swag Pack and 1 Year MATImaniac Membership (includes a 12-Pack of MATI). Total Prize Value: $118Third Prize (1 Winner): MATI Swag Pack. Total Prize Value: $29.A Participant can only win a maximum of ONE (1) total Prize. If a Participant has the highest total Vote count(s) across more than one Submission, they will receive the highest tier prize and forfeit the next tier prize(s) to the next eligible Participant(s).Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award.The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Mati, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Mati, LLC discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mati, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and NotificationMATI will use the following criteria to select and award the winners:A. Photo Submission must meet the guidelines and theme for that particular submission.B. The Single Photo Submission with the highest vote count will win the Grand Prize, second highest vote count will win the Second prize, and third highest vote count will win the Third Prize.C. In the event of a tie, the Participant who received the most cumulative votes across ALL HIS/HER SUBMISSIONS will win the tie-breaker.In the event a tie still exists, an impartial, non-Participating person selected by MATI will select the winner(s), judging the Submission based on a criteria of 50% Creativity and 50% Relevance. MATI, at its sole discretion, shall make the final decision to resolve any tie(s).All three winners will be announced no later than January 5th, 2018. Winner will be notified by email.Mati, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 1 day (24hrs) from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in the Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Mati, LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Contest, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Photo Submission GuidelinesPHOTO SUBMISSIONS MUST CONFORM TO THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:A. The Photo Submission must meet minimum creative and technical standards e.g. appropriate subject matter, production values, focus/lighting/resolution, etc.B. The Photo Submission must be an original work, and not infringe on any third party’s intellectual right.C. The Photo Submission must not contain any content that MATI deems inappropriate (including, but not limited to content that is offensive, discriminatory, defamatory, indecent, disparaging, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, or illegal, or that constitutes an unlawful invasion of privacy, or which in any manner violates any of the above rules.MATI, in its sole discretion, may enforce the Photo Submission Guidelines above and may choose to not publish any Submission for any reason.By entering this Contest, You understand and agree that Mati, LLC anyone acting on behalf of Mati, LLC and Mati, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. However, MATI is under no obligation to use the Photo Submissions should it choose not to for any reason.If You do not agree to these terms, You should not enter this contest.
8. Discretion of MATIMati, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mati, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Mati, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mati, LLC. Mati, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mati, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mati, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of LiabilityBy entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mati, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. DisputesTHE Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND North Carolina, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners ListTo obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Mati, LLC 201 W Main St Durham, NC 27701. Requests must be received no later than 1/25/18.
12. SponsorThe Sponsor of the Contest is Mati, LLC. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.